Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fraud Web dealer!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Fraud Web dealer!
Fraud Web dealer! 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello all. I just wanted to warn you all for not doing any business with this website: www.jperformance.co.uk/index.php

My story: I ordered a manifold from this site over three weeks ago and paid with mastercard.
Week later on saturday my manifold was still in "packing" state and I e-mailed them to ask what is going on since it doesn't take a week to pack and ship turbomanifold. So they answer was:
"Really sorry for that. We will look in to it at monday, but usually we ship parts same day or atleast next day."
So I thought ok this will be resolved on monday but no resulution came. So at thursday I e-mailed these guys again and asked them again and told them to hurry. But this time no reply was sent to my e-mail.
So last friday I sent them a threatening e-mail that they MUST atleast answer to my messages.
But nothing has been replied to me and my manifold has been in the "packing" status for three weeks now. So I cancelled my order and im going to write a reclamation and ask my money back from mastercard.

Be wiser than me and AVOID these guys!
Solor
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2015/03/30 17:18 By Solor.
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re: Fraud Web dealer! 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 40
Hi solar thanks for the heads up , theses things happen far to often ,would not be a bad idea to have a section on the forum to highlight these issues
dmac
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Fraud Web dealer! 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 25
They have been about for a while, plenty of stories about Starlet manifolds cracking shortly after being fitted and difficulty in contacting them via email.

Seems the best thing to do is contact them by phone, their stuff is cheap for a reason, the quality is poor.
weeJohn
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1