Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

GT The Grand Tour what's your thoughts ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: GT The Grand Tour what's your thoughts ?
GT The Grand Tour what's your thoughts ? 9 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 133
So last week I thought I would check out the new show GT the Grand Tour presented by Clarkson, Hammond and May.

I have also watched the second episode today and honestly it's almost like watching Top Gear on the BBC. The presentation does look a little bit better , but the three guys are still the clowns that they were on the BBC.

I'm not as enthusiastic about GT or Top Gear any more because I always thought that the cars were the main attraction of the show and the presenters second in line.

I'll continue to watch both shows but sadly not with the same anticipation of years gone by.

Anybody else care to give their input on the GT show ?
Marty J
Addict
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re: GT The Grand Tour what's your thoughts ? 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 313
I liked the GT, watched episode 1 & 2 so far on a streaming website. If anything I think the episodes would be better at 1.5 or 2 hours long they feel a little rushed to me. I'm happy to give it time and see how they improve.

Top Gear - not really bothered watching any more, I prefer the antics of the 3 amigos.

I think Amazon really missed a trick not having their web app ready to go for the "rest of the world" and only being ready for USA, UK and a couple of others.
Quandry
Retro throwback
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
MR2 Drivers
If you're suffering from lag, you're either in the wrong gear or the wrong car!

How to post pics!
Click for mk2 BGB
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Go to topPage: 1