Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: For MR2.ie Members
For MR2.ie Members 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello everyone,

Nice forum you have going here.

I am posting to offer you all a 20% discount on our best in-vehicle video camera and a 15% discount on all other camera units listed on dashcams.ie.

Do not hesitate to write here or send me a PM.

David
dashcams.ie

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/10/18 18:39 By DashCams.ie.Reason: photos
The topic has been locked.

Re: For MR2.ie Members 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 88
Hi Can you tell me the main differences between your item for 169 and this one for less than 50 ???

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HD-DVR-Camera-LCD-Por...e3a74#ht_5902wt_1103

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-5-TFT-LCD-Screen-HD...d6330#ht_7470wt_1337

nice to see your first post is an advert ...
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Forgive me for I know not what i do ....

Re: For MR2.ie Members 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I can indeed.

The cameras in both of your links are highly likely to be deficient of High Definition quality. Most of the cameras sold on ebay tend to be copies and of low quality. There are complaints all over the web about these items. Our products are FULL HD unless otherwise stated and we can assure customers who buy from us that they will not be paying for a product which claims to be HD and turns out not to be. Our products also come with actual one year warranty. You'll see on our website the statements of authenticity. Futhermore, the quality of the video file of certain cameras from ebay are absolutely rubbish.

Hope this answers your question.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/10/18 22:27 By DashCams.ie.

Ok what manufacturer is your cameras ... Where are they made ... Do they hold a CE certificate ???
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

I don't think any of this information is relevant. Attached are the certificates for each and every one of our products.

Again, our products are authentic and are true to the descriptions on the website.

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/10/18 22:34 By DashCams.ie.

Re: For MR2.ie Members 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 326
Hi and welcome to the site, we don't normally allow first posts being an advertisement, but you have been up front with your username and the links are genuine looking to me.

I have no issue with your post as its an Irish business looking for trade in Ireland. As for the product I am not qualified to say anything as I wouldn't have a clue.

Have you any sample videos from your customers here in Ireland, such as trackday / drives?

Are your units comparable in quality to the Go-Pro units in their quality?

Would you facilitate a group buy for set discounts beyond the offered discount?
slipsliderg
"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
graphgraph
"Happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

"Just as in cuisine, the ‘flavor’ of a car is quite important…”
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

slipsliderg wrote:
Hi and welcome to the site, we don't normally allow first posts being an advertisement, but you have been up front with your username and the links are genuine looking to me.

I have no issue with your post as its an Irish business looking for trade in Ireland. As for the product I am not qualified to say anything as I wouldn't have a clue.

Have you any sample videos from your customers here in Ireland, such as trackday / drives?

Are your units comparable in quality to the Go-Pro units in their quality?

Would you facilitate a group buy for set discounts beyond the offered discount?

Hello and thanks for the welcome.

We are currently working on sample videos for each product just to show the consumer what they can get for their money. I had a look at GoPro sample videos and can safely say the quality of our high-end cameras definitely match those examples.

We would be willing to make provisions for a further discount. If you have interest just send a PM my way.

This is a new business so any opportunities to grow are welcome.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

If i am a potential buyer then all this info is relevant .. I also own a few shops selling IT and CCTV equipment and am always looking for alternative suppliers and products... I currently use a lot of Adata equipment which is all sony lens cameras ... But i dont have an incar DVR which i do have a number of customers requesting for from tome to time ... Taxi Drivers

As i am sure you know if an electrical product has no CE certificate it can't be sold in europe ... So that is relevant ... As regards the manufacturer question and where it is made will tell me more about the backup service and warranty procedure ...

If i am to look at these products as a possible replacement to some of the products i currently i would like to know a lot more about it ... I always keep an open mind on products
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Japohara wrote:
If i am a potential buyer then all this info is relevant .. I also own a few shops selling IT and CCTV equipment and am always looking for alternative suppliers and products... I currently use a lot of Adata equipment which is all sony lens cameras ... But i dont have an incar DVR which i do have a number of customers requesting for from tome to time ... Taxi Drivers

Perhaps. But I do not see the merit in discussing information that I see as detrimental to what is a new company trying to get off the ground, especially if there is the potential of competition.

As i am sure you know if an electrical product has no CE certificate it can't be sold in europe ... So that is relevant ... As regards the manufacturer question and where it is made will tell me more about the backup service and warranty procedure ...

I am well aware of that, and you'll see the CE certificate included in the image I posted. The warranty service is dealt with by dashcams.ie. Its not as if I will be disclosing our supplier.

If i am to look at these products as a possible replacement to some of the products i currently i would like to know a lot more about it ... I always keep an open mind on products

Well, there is much information on our website and if you wish to take the word of ebay product sources over an Ireland based company then thats fair enough. The main point I will make is that we offer high quality products which don't masquerade as something they're not. We have many new products on the way, some specifically designed for taxi drivers too.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/10/18 22:48 By DashCams.ie.

Re: For MR2.ie Members 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 326
Japohara wrote:
If i am a potential buyer then all this info is relevant

I agree on this and I would also be wary of the CE mark regardless, as this has also been shown to mean China Export, so carry on with the questions Japohara, I bow to your greater knowledge.

DashCams, don't take the questions in a bad light, if the product is as you say, you will have buyers and the more you can show that you know about the product the better chance of closing sales.
slipsliderg
"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
graphgraph
"Happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

"Just as in cuisine, the ‘flavor’ of a car is quite important…”
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

slipsliderg wrote:
Japohara wrote:
If i am a potential buyer then all this info is relevant

I agree on this and I would also be wary of the CE mark regardless, as this has also been shown to mean China Export, so carry on with the questions Japohara, I bow to your greater knowledge.

DashCams, don't take the questions in a bad light, if the product is as you say, you will have buyers and the more you can show that you know about the product the better chance of closing sales.

No problem. I have posted the certifications of our products, that's all I can do I think.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The question lad is do you want to sell to me .... ????

We can all import from china but personally i rather someone else do that ... And hold the stock and deal with the warranty .... I have no intention of being in competition with you... I have retail shops ... the customers walk into my shops ...

and if you wanted to be clever about it you could have suggested commission etc ...
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Japohara wrote:
The question lad is do you want to sell to me .... ????

We can all import from china but personally i rather someone else do that ... And hold the stock and deal with the warranty .... I have no intention of being in competition with you... I have retail shops ... the customers walk into my shops ...

and if you wanted to be clever about it you could have suggested commission etc ...

We have no problem selling to you, obviously. If you are interested in arranging something for your retail outlets then just send us an email. We can easily do a deal for you and help you sell the products.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Sorry lad not being funny you posted a pic a CE Certificate is a document I can post images also ...

If i knew manufacturer i could check if it has a valid CE Cert for sale in Ireland and europe ... That way i can sell in a shop or if it has no cert I can't and that would mean you can't either ... You would also be subject to fines etc ... By law anything electrical sold from a registered business is required to have a minimum of 1 year warranty ... so the details of warranty is important ... if this was in a lot of european countries its 3 years so we are lucky we are in ireland ...

Like i said lad i have no interest in importing stuff ... its easier for me to buy from someone ....

Also are you vat registered ??? Can you provide vat invoices ...

Look lad i know this might seem like i am trying to put you down but I'm not I am just trying to get the right info and give you a break ... I am in a position to buy quantity .... along as its worth my while
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: For MR2.ie Members 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 217
would def need sample vids for any potential buyers.

Earlier this year I bought a Toshiba Camileo (spelling??). It was spec'd as 1080p and 30fps and the quality was rubbish. A real disappointment, so I whacked it on eBay and decided to buy myself a new camera with HD video. Ended up buying a 14MP Panny Lumix camera with 720p video. The quality on this is substantially better than the Toshiba cam and it isn't even the main function of the camera.

The moral - higher resolution isn't necessarily better quality result. Lens and sensor technology is more crucial to a decent result.

For those who want to consider your products, perhaps you could include this type of info - without it then your camera will be assumed (fairly or not) to be the same as the eBay ones available at a fraction ... the second link in japohara's first post looks identical to one you are selling at 3 times the price.

I also notice you wont disclose you supplier, does this also mean you also wont disclose the manufacturer of the components in the product? do you know what make the important components are?

Finally, you wonder why we would trust the word of someone on eBay above you because you are in Ireland???? This would be a fair statement only if there were no gangsters and liars in Ireland ... as far as I know we have our fair share. We also know you as well as someone on eBay as you have just appeared on our site selling your cams.

Just thought I would add my 2p worth.

By the way .... do you drive an MR2??
Spanky
boost is best...simples!!
Addict
graphgraph
Gender: Male markspenceni Location: Moira, N Ireland Birthday: 04/15

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Japohara wrote:
Sorry lad not being funny you posted a pic a CE Certificate is a document I can post images also ...

So what is it you want mate?

Also are you vat registered ??? Can you provide vat invoices ...

We have had no need to be VAT registered so far.

Look lad i know this might seem like i am trying to put you down but I'm not I am just trying to get the right info and give you a break ... I am in a position to buy quantity .... along as its worth my while

That's fair enough. But all of the information is on our website and is valid and honest. I can't really do much more and hopefully in time customers testimonials will vindicate that position. I didn't have to make a post here, but its in an effort to promote what are high quality products which are not readily available in this country.

There is nothing sinister here and its unfortunate if that was believed to be the case. Such is the drama of online retail perhaps.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Spanky wrote:
would def need sample vids for any potential buyers.

Earlier this year I bought a Toshiba Camileo (spelling??). It was spec'd as 1080p and 30fps and the quality was rubbish. A real disappointment, so I whacked it on eBay and decided to buy myself a new camera with HD video. Ended up buying a 14MP Panny Lumix camera with 720p video. The quality on this is substantially better than the Toshiba cam and it isn't even the main function of the camera.

The moral - higher resolution isn't necessarily better quality result. Lens and sensor technology is more crucial to a decent result.

For those who want to consider your products, perhaps you could include this type of info - without it then your camera will be assumed (fairly or not) to be the same as the eBay ones available at a fraction ... the second link in japohara's first post looks identical to one you are selling at 3 times the price.

I also notice you wont disclose you supplier, does this also mean you also wont disclose the manufacturer of the components in the product? do you know what make the important components are?

Finally, you wonder why we would trust the word of someone on eBay above you because you are in Ireland???? This would be a fair statement only if there were no gangsters and liars in Ireland ... as far as I know we have our fair share. We also know you as well as someone on eBay as you have just appeared on our site selling your cams.

Just thought I would add my 2p worth.

By the way .... do you drive an MR2??

No bother. I can't say much about your disappointment with the purchase but it underlines the need for us to upload sample videos - which will be done within the next week.

I suppose there is no reason to trust us over a seller on ebay. But again, we have put as much as we can on our website so far. The only other step is to actually buy a camera and see for yourself or in the case of Japohara, if he is interested in buying quantity, we could arrange for him to see all of the products first.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/10/18 23:13 By DashCams.ie.

OK the product has no CE Certificate ... Why are you wasting our time with this sh!t ... Go to fairy house market and sell it there

The manufacturer is WINAIT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ....

www.diytrade.com/china/4/products/801216...DVR_Recorder_DV.html
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Japohara wrote:
OK the product has no CE Certificate ... Why are you wasting our time with this sh!t ... Go to fairy house market and sell it there

The manufacturer is WINAIT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ....

www.diytrade.com/china/4/products/801216...DVR_Recorder_DV.html

As I said in my earlier posts, the internet is full of these less than authentic scams.

I have already said our products are CE certified and more, otherwise there wouldn't be an effort to sell them.

That is not the manufacturer of the units we sell, and I could easily make a list of hundreds of manufacturers also.

I have no interest in dealing with you anyway. You either ignore or deflect from my posts so there is no point really. If you aren't interested, then neither am I.

Good luck.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Lad look at the box the product ... `i know how these thing work ... I have been importing and selling electronic sh!t for years now .. Thats why i dont want to do it anymore ... Its more hassle than its worth ... You may not be buying direct from manufacturer

Looks like someone has spit there dummy out ... No need to go sulk ... You have been misled on this product from whoever you got it from ...
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Heres another one ...

www.diytrade.com/china/4/products/797487..._Video_Recorder.html

they are all subsidiary companies selling the same products out of the same factory ... thats just the way the chinese companies do business ....
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Japohara wrote:
Lad look at the box the product ... `i know how these thing work ... I have been importing and selling electronic sh!t for years now .. Thats why i dont want to do it anymore ... Its more hassle than its worth ... You may not be buying direct from manufacturer

Looks like someone has spit there dummy out ... No need to go sulk ... You have been misled on this product from whoever you got it from ...

You're claiming to know more than you think I suspect. The box in the photo is not the actual packaging of that particular product as we have made specific OEM orders of 100 pieces per product, each with their own packaging and instruction manuals.

I think I would know if we are buying direct from the manufacturer, it is me who looks after the orders and specifications. So I would advise against claiming to know what you do not know, in all fairness.

The quality of your posts has gone from bad to worse and I can't make out any other agenda other than a sinister one. I have tried to kindly answer each of your questions but I can only take so much juvenile time wasting and petty badmouthing.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Japohara wrote:
Heres another one ...

www.diytrade.com/china/4/products/797487..._Video_Recorder.html

they are all subsidiary companies selling the same products out of the same factory ... thats just the way the chinese companies do business ....

Not all Chinese companies. And if you want to subscribe to ill-informed generalisations of a country with such unparallelled economic growth then that is up to you. It won't get you far in this business.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

my work here is done ...LOL
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Japohara wrote:
my work here is done ...LOL

It sure is mate. Steve Jobs wouldn't be in it.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

How many business have you run ???

How many different product have you imported in your life ????

How can you have not got a CE Cert for those products ... Do you know what a CE Cert is ???

Have you ever seen one ???

Best to quit while you are ahead lad ... I am 2 long at this game ...

If i could find your product within 10 mins how long will it take me to find a better product with certs and sell cheaper than you ????

Lets just leave it now ...Yeah ... It is illegal to sell non CE certified products .... That could ruin a new startup company and leave you stuck with a lot of stock ....
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: For MR2.ie Members 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 217
DashCams.ie wrote:
The box in the photo is not the actual packaging of that particular product as we have made specific OEM orders of 100 pieces per product, each with their own packaging and instruction manuals.

DashCams.ie wrote:
I am well aware of that, and you'll see the CE certificate included in the image I posted.

So some images are accurate and some aren't??? why post an image that includes something different to what you supply.

Slightly confusing to be honest.
Spanky
boost is best...simples!!
Addict
graphgraph
Gender: Male markspenceni Location: Moira, N Ireland Birthday: 04/15

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Japohara wrote:
How many business have you run ???

How many different product have you imported in your life ????

How can you have not got a CE Cert for those products ... Do you know what a CE Cert is ???

Have you ever seen one ???

Best to quit while you are ahead lad ... I am 2 long at this game ...

If i could find your product within 10 mins how long will it take me to find a better product with certs and sell cheaper than you ????

Lets just leave it now ...Yeah ... It is illegal to sell non CE certified products .... That could ruin a new startup company and leave you stuck with a lot of stock ....

What this all boils down to is that you are an inherently patronising individual who cannot accept the fact that I know, without a doubt, that our products are CE certified. I have stated that more than once now. You refuse to accept that so there ain't more I can do really.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Spanky wrote:
DashCams.ie wrote:
The box in the photo is not the actual packaging of that particular product as we have made specific OEM orders of 100 pieces per product, each with their own packaging and instruction manuals.

DashCams.ie wrote:
I am well aware of that, and you'll see the CE certificate included in the image I posted.

So some images are accurate and some aren't??? why post an image that includes something different to what you supply.

Slightly confusing to be honest.

I accept that. I just haven't got round to getting photos of the packaging yet. Apologies.
DashCams.ie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

If you have a CE cert then post it ... If not then shut up ... would you like me to post one so you know what one looks like ??
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12