Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday )
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday )
Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 284
Keep your knickers on for the moment Swagger, Looks like it will be delivered today
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:39 PM
To: 'ebcargo@googlemail.com'
Subject: RE: Ref: Delivery From Menai Bridge,

Ok Thanks for your help Emma

Kind Regards,

Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:37 PM
To: Edmonds, Dave
Subject: Re: Ref: Delivery From Menai Bridge,

We have been advised by our delivery today.

Regards
Emma
EB Cargo
Regards,
Brian Keates
07970 271613
Fax 01827 893856

EB Cargo Ltd
100 high st
Polesworth
Staffs
B78 1DZ

All quotes are bound by our standard Terms & Conditions and valid for a period of 30 days from issuing date. E & OE

Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:33:33 +0100
To: <ebcargo@googlemail.com>
Subject: RE: Ref: Delivery From Menai Bridge,

Hi Brian,

It was Car parts, possibly on 2 pallets, for delivery to APC, Clonshaugh Industrial Estate, Dublin 17. Ireland

Kind Regards,

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:27 PM
To: Edmonds, Dave
Subject: Re: Ref: Delivery From Menai Bridge,

Hi what was the goods and delivery address pls thanks

Ops eb cargo
Regards,
Brian Keates
07970 271613
Fax 01827 893856

EB Cargo Ltd
100 high st
Polesworth
Staffs
B78 1DZ

All quotes are bound by our standard Terms & Conditions and valid for a period of 30 days from issuing date. E & OE

Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:23:12 +0100
To: <ebcargo@googlemail.com>
Subject: Ref: Delivery From Menai Bridge,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am urgently waiting for a delivery that was to arrive last Friday from Paul_4xxx, collection point was Menai Bridge, LL59 5RP, Would you be able to tell me the haulier thats delivering it to me here in Dublin and if you have a phone number that would be great, i'll ring them to see where they are, as they havent rang me to book it into our warehouse etc, I have attached a screenshot of the booking below,

Many Thanks,

Dave
dshamrock2000
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 284
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED Steve will update everyone as to condition and arrange collection / delivery with everyone, at the moment I believe he is rushing around nearly wetting himself trying to get a van
dshamrock2000
graphgraph

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 213

Spidey
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/05/12 12:55 By Spidey.

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
I promise, this is going to be my last mod ....

3S-GTE Power Primer !

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
cheers for that dave KC to you
gt_breaker

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
been watching this thread for a few days now been a bit of a drama hope everything has arrived in good condition for all of you
gerwynmr2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: penygraig rhondda south wales Birthday: 07/22

feedback left just now for EB-cargo www.shiply.com/transport-provider/ebuk/

"Not happy to be honest.. delivery 5 days late and had to pay an extra £84 due to a miss-understanding. not a good experience with shiply in general to be honest...."

i hope the parts are all in the same condition as when they left.
gt_breaker

Last Edit: 2010/05/12 19:59 By .

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 102
gerwynmr2 wrote:
been watching this thread for a few days now been a bit of a drama hope everything has arrived in good condition for all of you

KC+1 for 10,000th post
mnixon
graphgraph
Gender: Male m_s_nixon@hotmail.com Location: Dublin Birthday: 09/13

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 148
Hi all,

Well, wasted half my day trying to get a van with no success. Had the van lined up for last Friday, then Monday, then yesterday, but couldnt get it today. I have it sorted for tomorrow now so dying to get over and inspect / collect the parts. Only problem is now I have a big site meeting in the morning, so will be the afternoon before I can even pick up the van and get out Clonshaugh. I will get it all home and report ASAP.

Paul, fair play mate, you did your part anyway, was the couriers that caused the issues.

Thanks for all of your efforts in getting the kit here and thanks to Dave for lending a hand with his vast experience of shipping / receiving goods.

Happy parts day!
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

cheers mate i may be able to do small parts runs in the new car when i get it aswell as long as there not oily bits and they all fit in the boot... least then we know it all gets to wer it needs to wen it needs to
gt_breaker

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 148
Thats cool of you Paul, but I reckon there is no need to go to that bother unless you are planning on taking a trip to Ireland in the same journey, then sure, fair enough. But for just delivering parts that would be to costly in time and expenses for you. Once we are well organised for future deliveries, ie, all parts ordered, stripped and packaged in plenty of time for courier to quote for full final packaged shipment, we shouldnt have any more snags. This time was a bit rushed and there was a lot of pressure / eyes watching etc etc, regardless, it went well as in there were no issues with you, parts, pics, pricing, communication, dedication, yadda, yadda, was all seriously first class mate. Should be all good from now on. Hopefully, everyone is now happy to order from you and your business grows steadily.

Personally, I am more than happy to do business with you again.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 327
About to post this up on TB I think the jobs a good one, anybody care to add anything in, your more than welcome to.

Per my previous post here about Paul, we (www.mr2.ie) ordered a considerable amount of parts from him recently and everything went well with the deal. The only glitch was with the transport company but the communication was good at all times Paul was open and transparent with us.

I will have no problems in dealing with him again. Alot of lessons have been learnt by Paul and we wish him the best in this venture.

www.mr2.ie/index.php/mr2-forum/13-group-...lise-before-tuesday-
slipsliderg
"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
graphgraph
"Happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

"Just as in cuisine, the ‘flavor’ of a car is quite important…”
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

cheers guys that means a lot to me..

@ SWAGGER, i was gonna pop over to a meet in my car.. so wouldnt be any hassle
gt_breaker

Ok Lads, Steve dropped over this evening with everyone's parts, im not sure if he'll be online 2night cause he's heading off for the weekend, There was one casualty
dshamrock2000
graphgraph

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 213
dshamrock2000 wrote:
Ok Lads, Steve dropped over this evening with everyone's parts, im not sure if he'll be online 2night cause he's heading off for the weekend, There was one casualty

Which part ? the pallet itself !!?
Spidey
Administrator
graphgraph

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
I promise, this is going to be my last mod ....

3S-GTE Power Primer !

Sorry computer freeze, As i said one casualty which was the drivers side fender, otherwise all parts were as ordered and in grand nick, Everyones parts are in my shed including the crumpled mess below.

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
dshamrock2000
graphgraph

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 313
Thats got to be the couriers being pricks..... Probably in response for the bad feedback. Unfortunately it would seem it to be up to Paul to send a replacement seeing as he sold including shipping.
Quandry
Retro throwback
Administrator
graph
MR2 Drivers
Last Edit: 2010/05/13 21:15 By Quandry.
If you're suffering from lag, you're either in the wrong gear or the wrong car!

How to post pics!
Click for mk2 BGB

Guys, only online now. MENTAL DAY! Jesus it seemed like so much stuff when I was going through it all. I got tons, didnt realise. Its all there, all perfect, no issues bar that one wing. As Dave said, I left everyone elses kit with him as I will be away now until Sunday eve and if anyone wanted to drop to Dave over the weekend to collect, you can.

As per above, yeah one wing is well and truly fucked. I really cant imagine that Paul would have loaded it up like that, so HAS to be courier damage. I hate to say it, but it does look accidental, like it was bumped or stood on. Its proper fucked. To me, looks like it was taken out, danced on, folded in half and packed back in. ASSHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLEESSS!!

Paul, great job mate, all is as ordered. Very happy. IF ONLY GOD WOULD GRANT ME 24 hours all by myself, with no distractions and no rain. All I want to do is strip out the ENTIRE interior oy my two and rebuild with new parts.

@ Paul, well of course, you are more than welcome to come over to a meet, any time. I hear you got yourself a nice Skyline. Good man, well done and enjoy it.

BTW, cant find the carpet clips. Were they tucked, or hidden into anything in particular?

Peace out
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 38
nooooooooooooooo!!prob one of the most important parts i needed ah fuck it sure nuthin i can do now.assholes why cudnt they have damaged the passenger side i wudnt have cared!anyway hopefully ill be able to make a trip someday next week depending on my condition so could i get contact details for whoever im collecting the stuff from and where they must be collected from so i can try arrange something.or just send me a pm and we'll sort it through that.cheers lads
mr.2
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
If anyone has genuine border rear spats they want to sell please pm me

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 313
That's bollox. Tell them to get the proper lifting equipment next time!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

On a serious note, I hope Paul is going to sort you out with a new panel mr.2
Quandry
Retro throwback
Administrator
graph
MR2 Drivers
If you're suffering from lag, you're either in the wrong gear or the wrong car!

How to post pics!
Click for mk2 BGB

As a brucie bonus Mr.2, if it helps heal the pain, you can have the fiberglass bonnet too if ya want. I just want to get it out of Daves shed. I feel bad leaving it there so long and just want to clear it out of his way, his shed is packed. At least then you have a choice. That and all of your stuff is in Daves shed right now. Ill leave it to you and him to make arrangments.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 38
SWAGGER wrote:
As a brucie bonus Mr.2, if it helps heal the pain, you can have the fiberglass bonnet too if ya want. I just want to get it out of Daves shed. I feel bad leaving it there so long and just want to clear it out of his way, his shed is packed. At least then you have a choice. That and all of your stuff is in Daves shed right now. Ill leave it to you and him to make arrangments.

im not too pushed about it these things happen but thats pretty sound of ya mate id hate ta be taking it without givin ya anything however i am fairly skint but i always have stuff lyin around so i should have a few bits i could send ya u might have use for em so if you just want rid of it ill take it.cheers.ill send him a pm there ta try and sort something out i should be ok to drive within the next 2 days hopefully.
mr.2
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Ah sound mate, thats cool. Cash it always limited so if you want to trade stuff, thats cool. What kinda odds n ends u got there?

Bare in mind you will need even a small car/van at the least to take your stuff.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

just got back from my long weekend lads and seen the pic of the wing :O nobs!!!!!!
gt_breaker

what condition was the bonnet and other wing in???

@ mr.2 i will refund you as soon as i have clear funds in my paypal. shouldnt be long.
gt_breaker

The other wing is pefect, we didnt open the bonnett but it looks fine aswell
dshamrock2000
graphgraph

Paul, all in all I am very happy with all the kit that I got from you, all exactly as described and in good shape. There are a couple of little things though, never got the boot liner clips. Where they packed and if so where? Didnt find them anyway and obviously I paid for them.

Also, fitted the black roof liner and matching accessories today. Looks great, very happy with it all. Only thing is I am missing one of the black brackets that the sun visors clip into. Ya know the clip that you can pop the sun visor out of to move it over against the side window etc etc. I dont know whether you had that or it vanished in transit, but if you have one that would be great.

Cheers mate
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

SWAGGER wrote:
Paul, all in all I am very happy with all the kit that I got from you, all exactly as described and in good shape. There are a couple of little things though, never got the boot liner clips. Where they packed and if so where? Didnt find them anyway and obviously I paid for them.

Also, fitted the black roof liner and matching accessories today. Looks great, very happy with it all. Only thing is I am missing one of the black brackets that the sun visors clip into. Ya know the clip that you can pop the sun visor out of to move it over against the side window etc etc. I dont know whether you had that or it vanished in transit, but if you have one that would be great.

Cheers mate

got the clips here mate, sorry.. i missed them. and i shall have a look around for the black clip for you, it should be here somewhere, if not.. i will try and find 1 for you and will post the clips and that as soon as possible
gt_breaker

Cheers buddy, thats great. Planning (weather permitting ) to strip out the interior tomorrow and fit the new carpets. Planning to run fresh speaker wiring while im at it as the stock wire is old and shite. Will look at routing the new folding mirror looms at the same time. Fingers crossed, the weather lets me do this.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

SWAGGER wrote:
Ah sound mate, thats cool. Cash it always limited so if you want to trade stuff, thats cool. What kinda odds n ends u got there?

Bare in mind you will need even a small car/van at the least to take your stuff.

no problem.ya it is and ive so much ta sort out ah i dont have much for toyotas at the moment but im always buying and selling stuff so if ive anythin decent ill let ya know.i have a few small bits here at the moment alright like a hks oil cap.badge is gone off the top but its still practically new.brand new trd gear knob.tom's shift pattern.blitz panel filter.id say thats all i have that will do an sw20 anyway.im waiting on a 5zigen steering wheel with ages and it still hasnt come but that might interest ya aswell coz id say i wont be using it now.ya im trying to sort a van hopefully for this weekend the van i was meant ta get is now in a garage so cant get that till next week.cheers mate
mr.2
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 327
Paul,
PM's sent 11/05 with my email address and 18/05 with my email address for that refund via PP.
No response recieved to last PM, please advise.

I see that you have not been logged on since the 17/05 and trust this will get your immediate attention once your back with us.
slipsliderg
"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
graphgraph
"Happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

"Just as in cuisine, the ‘flavor’ of a car is quite important…”
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

Go to topPage: 1234567