Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday )
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday )
Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 148
mr.2 wrote:
SWAGGER wrote:
Ah sound mate, thats cool. Cash it always limited so if you want to trade stuff, thats cool. What kinda odds n ends u got there?

Bare in mind you will need even a small car/van at the least to take your stuff.

no problem.ya it is and ive so much ta sort out ah i dont have much for toyotas at the moment but im always buying and selling stuff so if ive anythin decent ill let ya know.i have a few small bits here at the moment alright like a hks oil cap.badge is gone off the top but its still practically new.brand new trd gear knob.tom's shift pattern.blitz panel filter.id say thats all i have that will do an sw20 anyway.im waiting on a 5zigen steering wheel with ages and it still hasnt come but that might interest ya aswell coz id say i wont be using it now.ya im trying to sort a van hopefully for this weekend the van i was meant ta get is now in a garage so cant get that till next week.cheers mate

Ah no worries, as soon as you can will do. I have a Momo Corse S/W which I am not loving, maybe the 5zigen (how the fook do you pronounce that?!? Im thinking five-zeegan) maybe of interest. Sure..cool...cheers
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
slipsliderg wrote:
Paul,
PM's sent 11/05 with my email address and 18/05 with my email address for that refund via PP.
No response recieved to last PM, please advise.

I see that you have not been logged on since the 17/05 and trust this will get your immediate attention once your back with us.

hi mate, pm recieved and replied to. will refund you as soon as i can. and mr.2

just need to sell 1 more bit and sent it off first. been a proper hectic last 2 weeks.
gt_breaker

Re:parts group buy (need to finalise before tuesday ) 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
SWAGGER wrote:
mr.2 wrote:
SWAGGER wrote:
Ah sound mate, thats cool. Cash it always limited so if you want to trade stuff, thats cool. What kinda odds n ends u got there?

Bare in mind you will need even a small car/van at the least to take your stuff.

no problem.ya it is and ive so much ta sort out ah i dont have much for toyotas at the moment but im always buying and selling stuff so if ive anythin decent ill let ya know.i have a few small bits here at the moment alright like a hks oil cap.badge is gone off the top but its still practically new.brand new trd gear knob.tom's shift pattern.blitz panel filter.id say thats all i have that will do an sw20 anyway.im waiting on a 5zigen steering wheel with ages and it still hasnt come but that might interest ya aswell coz id say i wont be using it now.ya im trying to sort a van hopefully for this weekend the van i was meant ta get is now in a garage so cant get that till next week.cheers mate

Ah no worries, as soon as you can will do. I have a Momo Corse S/W which I am not loving, maybe the 5zigen (how the fook do you pronounce that?!? Im thinking five-zeegan) maybe of interest. Sure..cool...cheers

we just call them "team zigen" here lol
gt_breaker

Go to topPage: 1234567