Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your MR2!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your MR2!
Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your MR2! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello everyone,

We, RedlineGoods.com, are no stranger to the automotive industry. We have been providing our customers (now over 12 000) with QUALITY GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for 5+ years now. If you take pride in your ride - you will want to read this.

Has your shift boot seen better days?
Have you purchased a short shifter kit and the stock boot doesn't look good anymore or even hinders shifter travel?
Do you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather?
Are you looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior?

Regardless of the reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery soft Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. The boots are made specifically for your model, so they fit your ride perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others. See for yourself:

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

RedlineGoods has nothing to do with mass production. We're all about YOUR needs and YOUR car, which means a vast array of customization options.

These range from available materials (leather, carbon-fiber, faux-alcantara, perforated leater), through many color options (30+ colors of material and threads) to various finishing types (quadruple thread, two-tone, stripes and piping) - and we're open to even more custom arrangements. You can find our complete color chart by clicking here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm.

You can also order a re-sized shift boot for your short shifter or custom transmission setup, get the boot with the mounting bracket (where available) and order extra padding for your armrest cover. Or if you need a small design modification, for example in order to get your aftermarket shift knob to sit flush against your shift boot - we're the ones you should send an email to!

Our products are hand made to your order, shipped from Europe and arrive at your doorstep within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed on many automotive forums and we frequently receive great customer comments. Just run a search on RedlineGoods on this forum to find out more about us, our products and our customer feedback.

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment. Click the link above them to go directly to our page dedicated to YOUR CAR, where you can easily order them with PayPal or your credit card!
RedlineGoods
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re:Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your MR2! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
RedlineGoods
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/06/25 10:12 By RedlineGoods.

Re:Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your MR2! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Our pricing schedule follows:

MK3 shift boot: $44 + shipping

MK2
shift boot: $44
brake boot: $44
center console: $79
glovebox (2pc-set): $59

These are the base prices, but you get a progressive discount on them, ie. the higher your total, the bigger your discount:
total over $50 - 15%off
total over $150 - 20% off
total over $250 - 30% off
RedlineGoods
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

One of the first questions is always about the available colors. I hope this pictures explains it perfectly well!
http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Please remember that if you cannot decide without seeing the colors in person you can ORDER SAMPLES from us. For a mere $10 you'll get ALL the samples (a small swatch of each color) and, more importantly, if you actually order a product going by those, you'll get $5 of that reimbursed to you.

Find below some photos of our STRIPED BOOTS. These can be ordered for any car and unless you specify otherwise, the stripes will be put wherever there are stitches on your stock boot, ie. a stripe is inserted between two adjacent panels, which are also re-sized to make sure the overall dimension is correct!

Stripes can be combined with stitching which can be CONTRASTING (these two are black perforated leather with light gray stripes and contrasting thread):

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Same as above but solid, not perforated, black:

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Thread can be also MATCHING so it won't be visible

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Thread can be color-matched to the stripes or to the main panels' leather color. Here color matched to stripes, obviously :)

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Or it can be a completely different color than either the main panels OR the stripes - below is black leather with white stripes and red thread:

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

PIPING is a cool, sporty and elegant way to finish off your shift boots. Piping can be done for any car, and it replaces the threads with a special, well, pipe made by wrapping a thin plastic tube with leather. It looks amazing:

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

When ordering please make sure to select the primary color as the first leather color and the color of the piping as the secondary leather color.

Another special finishing we offer is QUADRUPLE THREAD. The idea is simple - there are four rows of thread instead of two, and you can choose both the color of the two inside threads, as well as the color of the outside threads. They can all be the same color, but they don't have to - which gives a vast array of visual effects:

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
RedlineGoods
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi all,

more pictures of our center console + glove box kit! Enjoy!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Take care
Maciek
RedlineGoods
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Here's our new discount code, exclusive to the MR2 community of UK & IE, valid through Friday, June 2nd: 7IGK0560TX6 - just use it on our site to get an instant 10% off.

Have a great weekend
Maciek
RedlineGoods
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your MR2! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 148
I just spent a long time on your site, looking through everything. Every impressive site and products. Some great pics there. Something I might be interested in, maybe in a while.

In the meantime, I have ordered the sample kit so I can figure out what I like.

I can also show this sample kit to other members on here who may be interested. SPIDEY!

Cheers!
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Re:Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your MR2! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 148
Right everyone, the samples arrived yesterday. Thanks Redline, very fast!

These guys really communicate well, I had about 4 emails just confirming the order and shipping of a ten dollar sample, I even got a bloody tracking number and email saying to look out for a white envelope! Come on, that's service! Really reliable and fast, id be happy to deal with them based on this. They treated this little $10 order just like a 1000 dollar order, I like their style.

The samples are amazing quality. I have a pile about two inches high of the leather, perforated leather, carbon fibre effect leather and faux alcantara in all different colours. Ill bring them on Sunday so anyone interested can have a look.

PS: The CF effect leather is quite impressive quality and finish and available in a few colours, im really liking this stuff. I have never seen this before.

Its not high on my priorty list right now, but deffo something I will be doing in the not too distant future.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Go to topPage: 1