Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: CarBenFibre Creations.
CarBenFibre Creations. 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 327
Just incase nobody has heard yet see below.

Hi guys,

I just thought I’d post up a quick topic here regarding some recent events that have taken place. I have been doing some business with a guy called Jamie who ran a company Tech Carbon. I have recently found out that this person also has another alias and that he has potentially been scamming people, including myself, across many forums.

Since this information was passed to me I have officially ceased trading and any dealings with Tech Carbon until I can find out more information. If you hear a rumour that CarBen Fibre Creations is Tech Carbon its not true I am the same person that’s been trading on here and delivering products to you since I was set up officially.

That’s all I have to say on the matter now, if anyone see’s my company name being dragged down with these recent scams on other forums can you please email or pm me so I can post up and set people straight.

Thanks guys!
Ben
slipsliderg
"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

"Just as in cuisine, the ‘flavor’ of a car is quite important…”
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re:CarBenFibre Creations. 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Wow didn't see this, bought a few bits from Ben already, seemed very good. Must keep an eye on this.
MOG
JDM yO =-]
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male markogrady86 markogrady86@hotmail.com Location: Offaly Birthday: 07/19

Re:CarBenFibre Creations. 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
Hi guys sorry I havent been around for a while ive been crazy busy with all this tech carbon stuff, if you hear any rumours about me being a scammer I can assure you they arent true Im 100% legitimate and here to supply honestly to you guys

If you have any questions related to tech carbon and me feel free to ask and I'll bare all

Thanks
Ben
CarBen Fibre Creations
mmmm carbon!!!
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male CarBen Fibre Creations ben@carbenfibrecreations.co.uk Location: UK Birthday: 12/25

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Email: sales@carbenfibrecreations.co.uk / MSN: ben@carbenfibrecreations.co.uk / Mobile: 07931 689508

Go to topPage: 1