Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

CarBen Fibre Creations & eBay & PayPal.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: CarBen Fibre Creations & eBay & PayPal.
CarBen Fibre Creations & eBay & PayPal. 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 18
I would like to announce that over the next few weeks I will be limiting our stock available on eBay and also only accepting paypal payments for the items remaining on eBay.

If you would like to purchase from us you will need to do so direct at www.carbenfibrecreations.co.uk where will we be accepting all major cedit/debit cards through another secure payment provider.

The reasoning behind this is due to reccent the lack of support by eBay and PayPal, we have had many buyers trying to 'scam' us out of money and products so as a business I need to protect myself and withdraw from using these selling platforms.

Please note that the shop will be going offline for short amounts of time over the next couple of weeks while we intergrate the new modules. If you have any problems purchasing a product or have any questions please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Regards
Ben
CarBen Fibre Creations
mmmm carbon!!!
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male CarBen Fibre Creations ben@carbenfibrecreations.co.uk Location: UK Birthday: 12/25

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Email: sales@carbenfibrecreations.co.uk / MSN: ben@carbenfibrecreations.co.uk / Mobile: 07931 689508
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Go to topPage: 1