I am thinking about expanding the business next year and moving into carbon fibre parts for cycles. At the moment I am in the basic research phase of the expansion so am asking for advice from anyone who is into their cycles.
If anyone has a spare 10 minutes I have a few questions that would really help me progress with my project.
1. When looking for carbon parts for your bike what makes you choose a certain product?
2. Would a company’s reputation make you spend slightly more knowing you’re in good hands?
3. What do you look for when shopping online for carbon parts?
4. What would you look to buy if anything for your bike?
5. What length of warranty would you like on the products?
6. What kind of finish would you prefer on the carbon matt or gloss?
7. What questions would you ask before buying a carbon product, if any?
Thanks guys this really will help me and hopefully I'll be supplying carbon cycle products soon