imagine no worrying about guards hidin in da bushes with a hairdryer wanting to confiscate ur 2!!!!
Or worse, fix your hair!!
I am up for a day like this.
3. eringobragh (provisionally)
I would caution though
, if the amount of people who say they are going don't arrive, the bill for each person that attends will get bigger.
Mondello will need to be paid regardless of 1 or 50 attend.
I would recommend that you get non refundable payment at least a month before the event. Something like the OTD's regs needs to be put in place before anybody sets anything up IMO. Price and details would be different of course.
Venue: Mondello Park, Donore, Naas, County Kildare.
Date: Feb. 22nd 2013, Friday.
Cost: €150 incl. one driver and lunch.
Time: TBC but pencil in 09:45 - 16:45
Points to note:
1. Payments of €150 by Bank transfer or lodgement, in full will only be accepted. This covers Driver plus Car* for the session . It's an AIB account. When paying please put your name and Octane Track day in the subject line of the transfer. PM if you don't have the details and we will send them to you.PM ??? to let us know that you have sent the money.
2. All payments are non-refundable. We may have a reserve list, if you cannot make it, we will pass on contact details and you can organise reimbursement with whoever is taking your spot. We cannot guarantee that there will be a reserve list. Swapping places without confirmation from ??? is not permitted.
3. You are responsible for your own car on track and most insurance companies will not cover track day use as part of your policy.
4. Drivers MUST have been ??? members (or attended the previous track day) with at least 150 posts to their name. 150 posts of meaningfull stuff, we are looking for contributers to ??? to get places not drunken louts . This is to insure genuine contributers to ??? get to drive as a preference, some people missed out last time. Get in early, we have only a limited number of places!!
5. As stated in Mondello - all track rules apply. This includes the 5mph speed limit in the paddock and entrance to the venue. Any speeding or other stunts will not be tolerate by Mondello and they will eject you from the venue without refund.
6. Sadly, we have to limit to the people in the paddock for obvious reasons. We are letting in any regular posters on the site. Friends/neighbours/dogs/cats/grannies are welcome to join in on the Grandstand side of the track. PM ??? if you have any special requests and we will do our best. There will be a wristband/stamp system in place to get to the paddock side of the track.
7. We do not control the weather though. The show will go on as long as Mondello deem it safe to do so.
8. This is definitely not a test day for race cars. We know some people here have track cars / race cars but there is a big difference between wanting to come to an ??? TD and wanting to come to test your car. PM ??? with details of the car and we'll have a chat.
9. Have fun, enjoy the day - and play it safe. We want to build on our reputation. There is always a great atmosphere on and off the track so lets keep it like that.
10. Please contact us by PM or email ONLY.