First i like to start off by saying i'm not good with write up and english is my second language. so, i hope with many pictures posted up will help you guys/gal to follow along.
material that i needed was
- 1 pop rod from autozone or any parts store near you. make sure it's a 4043 number on the rod. or else it be short or to long.
- 1 L-bracket i pick up from home depot
- 1 1-1/4 round knob for bathroom door. ask for parts number at home depot. p19610c-sc-c
- 1 bag of nylon lock nuts. come in 4 a bag
- 1 one inche bolt to replace the one on the engine lid.
with this L bracket
i line it up with the two bolts that hold the water neck filler. and mark it. this is where the L bracket be install.
i have drill the twos holes where i have marked at. and the third hole will be alot smaller. by using the 2 screw that came in the bag with your small L handle. you should know the size of that smaller hole.
now, with the smaller L bracket. you only need to drill out 2 holes. each is different size. from looking at the picture. you get the idea. this one mount to your engine lid.
drill and install. make sure you leave like a 1/8 or more for your pop rod to slip into.
from there. you can go ahead and pop in your pop rod and make sure it's loose and not tight.