I searched for this yesterday and couldn't find any tutorial to replace brake light bulb with images, so after my minor struggle to figure it out, I decided to created a more detailed one.
For most of you, this may seem extremely easy, but I thought I'd create one anyway because I felt it's quite easy to brake something by putting excessive force and someone could waste a lot of time trying to figure this out on their own.
Here are steps:
1. Open the boot (trunk) and you will notice there’s 1 screw at the top of the light cluster. You will need to remove it.
2. Then find the small V-shaped indicator lens closer to the passenger/driver’s door, which is separated from the bigger lens set (which contains the brake light bulb). In order to remove the small V-shaped indicator lens, you will need a thin flat head screw driver to insert in between the small lens and bigger lens set. Once it’s in between both, you will need to lever it outwards and upwards towards the front of the car (not towards the rear of the car!). If done correctly, the small lens will come out.
3. Once the V-shaped lens is out, you will see two additional screws which will need to be removed in order to remove the entire rear/side light set.
4. Once the 2 additional screws are removed! You will be able to pull the entire light set by gently pulling it rearwards.
5. In order to remove the bulb, undo it anti-clockwise and then the bulb can be easily removed and replaced with a functioning one.