Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Advice on Sell normally or sell to breakers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Advice on Sell normally or sell to breakers
Advice on Sell normally or sell to breakers 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi guys, I don't know if this is the correct section, but I'm looking for a bit of advice. Unfortunately the time has come to say goodbye to my 2. I have had it since 2004, a 97 reg NA T-Bar, I bought from a guy in the UK owners club. Loved every minute of owning it, but times have changed and I need more seats for bringing kids to school. The car now has 186,000 miles on the clock, and is due a timing belt. Should I try and sell it normally or just see if a breaker would be interested. Car has been my daily driver since I got it. Any advice/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, L.
Fewery
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re: Advice on Sell normally or sell to breakers 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi dude, id try sell it normally if it was me, use breaker as a last resort.. we need to keep as many twos on the road, in sure it would suit someone.. start a new thread with pics and a price.. good luck with it
flashracing
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Advice on Sell normally or sell to breakers 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
private 100%
silverlux
WITH SPOILED MR2
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Advice on Sell normally or sell to breakers 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks guys. I'll try that, there is a good few bits that would be required. If I was keeping her for another couple of years I'd definitely get done. The car has been virtually bullet proof (not stone proof though as I had to replace the rad a couple of years ago .) I'd hope someone would take her off my hands and administer the TLC she deserves.
Fewery
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1