Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

An Mr2 Garage that Services & sells used Mr2 Parts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: An Mr2 Garage that Services & sells used Mr2 Parts
An Mr2 Garage that Services & sells used Mr2 Parts 11 Years, 6 Months ago  
Mr2 Gal

Last Edit: 2010/06/03 20:23 By .
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re:An Mr2 Garage that Services & sells used Mr2 Parts 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 148
Ah brilliant, thats dead handy. Was looking at a house in Wolverhampton, if I buy it, then this place is just a couple of doors down. Might drop in for a sup of oil. Im well chuffed now.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Re:An Mr2 Garage that Services & sells used Mr2 Parts 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 314
Don't knock them Steve... they do parts

I just emailed about a Rev5 wing and a throttle body
Quandry
Retro throwback
Administrator
graph
MR2 Drivers
If you're suffering from lag, you're either in the wrong gear or the wrong car!

How to post pics!
Click for mk2 BGB

Re:An Mr2 Garage that Services & sells used Mr2 Parts 11 Years, 6 Months ago  
SWAGGER wrote:
Ah brilliant, thats dead handy. Was looking at a house in Wolverhampton, if I buy it, then this place is just a couple of doors down. Might drop in for a sup of oil. Im well chuffed now.

Man You are Getting SOOOO Cheeky Lately!!!!!!! If u don't like the Thread then DON'T reply!
Mr2 Gal

Re:An Mr2 Garage that Services & sells used Mr2 Parts 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 102
There seems to be a lot of bickering between swagger and mr2 gal. I'm sure i'm not alone when i call for them to fight to the death at sunday's meet. It's the only way to settle it
mnixon
graphgraph
Gender: Male m_s_nixon@hotmail.com Location: Dublin Birthday: 09/13

Re:An Mr2 Garage that Services & sells used Mr2 Parts 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 328
mnixon wrote:
There seems to be a lot of bickering between swagger and mr2 gal. I'm sure i'm not alone when i call for them to fight to the death at sunday's meet. It's the only way to settle it

+1 MR2UFC at the Antrim coast run, could be sideline entertainment during the BBQ.
slipsliderg
"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
graphgraph
"Happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

"Just as in cuisine, the ‘flavor’ of a car is quite important…”
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

Re:An Mr2 Garage that Services & sells used Mr2 Parts 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 148
I think everyone is getting a little sensitive, so ill back off on the jokin. Not knocking anything or anyone, just jesting that the place a little far off for a service. Its brilliant that they do parts, the more of a list we have of suppliers the better. Clearly. Its Friday people, lighten up.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

mnixon wrote:

Because of two replies to posts? Inventive Mark
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Ah Poor Swagger!! Are u "Fwightened" of a Little Friendly Banter???
Mr2 Gal

Yeah thats it, you called me on that one, im the one shouting DONT REPLY!

PS you spelled frightened wrong. (banter)
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/06/04 10:13 By SWAGGER.
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Mr2 Gal

Last Edit: 2010/06/04 10:19 By .

SWAGGER wrote:
Yeah thats it, you called me on that one, im the one shouting DONT REPLY!

PS you spelled frightened wrong. (banter)

I was doing a Tweety Bird "Impwession"!!!!
Mr2 Gal

Ah I know, just playin. Thanks for the crunchie, I owe u a pint for all the slaggin! Happy Friday.

Oh BTW, whats the latest on your car, ie, the paint, the CCTV etc? Is it easy to fix or a paint job? I was sayin to Dave last night, I know you've spent a lot of time and money on that car since you got it, but its not bringing you much luck. Think you should as Dave said before, bite the bullet and go get a tubby. You are always talking about getting one and will always want one, so just do it. Also, im not particularly superstitious, but a lot of people say blue is an unlucky colour. I dont care and touch wood, all good so far with mine, but just in case, maybe you should avoid blue with your turbo. I know you are worried about buying one that may have issues, but take one or two people from the site along with you when looking. There are clean ones out there that have been looked after, its just a waiting game until you find such a car. Think about it at least, it seems that you are throwing money after money on that one, just to keep it running straight.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

SWAGGER wrote:
Ah I know, just playin. Thanks for the crunchie, I owe u a pint for all the slaggin! Happy Friday.

Oh BTW, whats the latest on your car, ie, the paint, the CCTV etc? Is it easy to fix or a paint job? I was sayin to Dave last night, I know you've spent a lot of time and money on that car since you got it, but its not bringing you much luck. Think you should as Dave said before, bite the bullet and go get a tubby. You are always talking about getting one and will always want one, so just do it. Also, im not particularly superstitious, but a lot of people say blue is an unlucky colour. I dont care and touch wood, all good so far with mine, but just in case, maybe you should avoid blue with your turbo. I know you are worried about buying one that may have issues, but take one or two people from the site along with you when looking. There are clean ones out there that have been looked after, its just a waiting game until you find such a car. Think about it at least, it seems that you are throwing money after money on that one, just to keep it running straight.

Cheers Swagger! Got the Scuff done Yesterday! Only cost me €40 and the Guys waxed all of my car, did the Dash with some AMAZING stuff and Glazed the Tyres! I have had this Car for almost 3.5 yrs and this year was the first bit of trouble!! So I don't think its a bad run!
I have, however made up my mind to buy a Turbo, but not till October. I am saving Hard for my trip to L.A. which is in Sept and just to Rub it in a bit I then Depart from Long Beach California 4 days later for A mexican Riviera Cruise for a week. The car can be Nct'd as early as Oct so if all goes well she'll be up for sale with 27 months Nct on her!!
Mr2 Gal

40 quid and its sorted? Wow, so it wasnt too bad then? Sometimes things look worse initially. Thats some deal all that work for 40euro. Who were they? Might be useful for the club specially if they are a mobile operation.

Oh I didnt realise you had it that long, well thats not so bad then, just been a tough year. Good to hear that you have made a decision one way or the other, being stuck in the middle of something like that is tough and tiring. When you finally make the decision, either way, its almost like a bit of a weight off isnt it?

Well the trip sounds just great, ive only ever been east coast, would love to do west coast. 27 months of NCT will be a great selling point. Hope it all goes well anyway.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Ah Thanks, The Hangover must have worn off cos You're being all Nice to Me Now!!!
Yeah this Guy is Based in Fairview and he needs the Business and if I do say so myself..... The car looks the Dogs Bollox!!!!!
I could ask him would he be into doing a waxing and Buffer day or Something like That for the Club and get some Prices??
Mr2 Gal

Im always nice, just a smart arse too. Always was, used to be always in trouble in school for "comments!" HA! Used to tell teachers to f$*k off when they were annoying me

Good idea on a shine day..
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Go to topPage: 1