Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Things just got better for Toyota Drivers.....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Things just got better for Toyota Drivers.....
#60493
Things just got better for Toyota Drivers..... 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3
Things just got better for Toyota drivers in Ireland:

www.toyotatlc.ie/topaz-fuel-card

Now every time you use your Toyota TLC Topaz Fuelcard to fill up, not only are you getting 2cent off every litre of fuel, but you are now also getting 5cent credit for every litre purchased to be used against the cost of your Toyota TLC Motor Insurance policy.

When it comes to renewal time for your motor insurance policy, you simply apply through www.toyotatlc.ie and 5cent for every litre purchased will be taken off the cost of your policy. The maximum discount that you can earn is capped at €50.

The Toyota TLC Topaz Fuelcard is Free for Toyota drivers.

For all the details and to apply for your Toyota TLC Topaz Fuelcard see:

www.toyotatlc.ie/topaz-fuel-card


Toyota TLC
Toyota TLC
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!
 
#60503
Re: Things just got better for Toyota Drivers..... 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 106
Toyota TLC wrote:

When it comes to renewal time for your motor insurance policy, you simply apply through www.toyotatlc.ie and 5cent for every litre purchased will be taken off the cost of your policy. The maximum discount that you can earn is capped at €50.


Nothing to see here

First off: insurance wise - €1050 - shitty €50 discount = €1000 over 50% dearer from what I'm paying elsewhere

Secondly: 2cent off fuel is an awful deal in comparison to the weekly rate with the topaz motorcheck.ie card -

e.g 161.9 PUMP Price(-2 discount) = 159.9 (TLC Card)
- 156.7 (this weeks motorcheck.ie topaz card rate)
eringobragh
Addict
Posts: 1646
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Location: Dublin
Last Edit: 2013/08/13 22:04 By eringobragh.
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!
 
#60536
Re: Things just got better for Toyota Drivers..... 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12
eringobragh wrote:
Toyota TLC wrote:

When it comes to renewal time for your motor insurance policy, you simply apply through www.toyotatlc.ie and 5cent for every litre purchased will be taken off the cost of your policy. The maximum discount that you can earn is capped at €50.


Nothing to see here

First off: insurance wise - €1050 - shitty €50 discount = €1000 over 50% dearer from what I'm paying elsewhere

Secondly: 2cent off fuel is an awful deal in comparison to the weekly rate with the topaz motorcheck.ie card -

e.g 161.9 PUMP Price(-2 discount) = 159.9 (TLC Card)
- 156.7 (this weeks motorcheck.ie topaz card rate)


Ha, shot down Toyota TLC
Mister Two
Senior Boarder
Posts: 538
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!
 
#60538
Re: Things just got better for Toyota Drivers..... 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 106
Mister Two wrote:
eringobragh wrote:
Toyota TLC wrote:

When it comes to renewal time for your motor insurance policy, you simply apply through www.toyotatlc.ie and 5cent for every litre purchased will be taken off the cost of your policy. The maximum discount that you can earn is capped at €50.


Nothing to see here

First off: insurance wise - €1050 - shitty €50 discount = €1000 over 50% dearer from what I'm paying elsewhere

Secondly: 2cent off fuel is an awful deal in comparison to the weekly rate with the topaz motorcheck.ie card -

e.g 161.9 PUMP Price(-2 discount) = 159.9 (TLC Card)
- 156.7 (this weeks motorcheck.ie topaz card rate)


Ha, shot down Toyota TLC


Well if they are going to spam every toyota forum they may as well offer a worthwhile deal.
eringobragh
Addict
Posts: 1646
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Location: Dublin
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!
 
#60542
Re: Things just got better for Toyota Drivers..... 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 90
The only thing I like about all of this is nice plastic toyota tlc card that arrived in post a month ago with my 2s reg number on it. my 2 feels more special
silverlux
WITH SPOILED MR2
Expert Boarder
Posts: 922
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: CO.CORK Birthday: 03/13
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!
 
#60607
Re: Things just got better for Toyota Drivers..... 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 71
I got a card too, i fill up 20euro every time which is 12L so i get 24c every time i fill up and leave it in the ashtray/piggybank
I saved up about 5euro now, its not too bad.
Every little helps
spla300
Booooost!!!
Expert Boarder
Posts: 1350
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: longford
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!
 
#60609
Re: Things just got better for Toyota Drivers..... 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 106
spla300 wrote:
I got a card too, i fill up 20euro every time which is 12L so i get 24c every time i fill up and leave it in the ashtray/piggybank
I saved up about 5euro now, its not too bad.
Every little helps


motorcheck topaz card is better - suppose it depends on your area
eringobragh
Addict
Posts: 1646
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Location: Dublin
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!
 
Go to topPage: 1