Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Clifford 5.1 car alarm
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Clifford 5.1 car alarm
Clifford 5.1 car alarm 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 70
My car hasnt been used over the last few months so my battery died and my alarm also died. Once i jumbped it the car started up but the clifford 5.1 alarm didnt set (no blips or lights flash after arming). I think it may have gone into "valet mode". Car start, doors open with fob but alarm doesnt seem to be arming. Anyone have any ideas?
Punky1968
Galway MR2
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2013/03/31 12:02 By Punky1968.
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re: Clifford 5.1 car alarm 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
Punky1968 wrote:
My car hasnt been used over the last few months so my battery died and my alarm also died. Once i jumbped it the car started up but the clifford 5.1 alarm didnt set (no blips or lights flash after arming). I think it may have gone into "valet mode". Car start, doors open with fob but alarm doesnt seem to be arming. Anyone have any ideas?
your clifford might just decided that your 2 is not worth to arm
try to disconnect your battery completely for few minutes and see what's the story when you connect it back
silverlux
WITH SPOILED MR2
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Clifford 5.1 car alarm 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
Clifford vehicle alarm comes with a remote control that has buttons to arm and disarm the alarm, open the trunk and start up the vehicle. When you arm the system, you will hear two chirping sounds and see the parking lights flash twice. The vehicle's power lock doors will lock as well, if they have been connected to the alarm system. If you find that your Clifford alarm doesn't seem to be operating properly, you might want to reset it.

Read more: How to Reset a Clifford Alarm | eHow.com www.ehow.com/how_7208561_reset-clifford-...m.html#ixzz2P7DQKGuj

Instructions

Press the square right button twice on the Clifford alarm's Valet Switch mounted in the vehicle.

Press the "Remote Start" button six times on the Valet Switch.

Press the "Arm/Disarm" button on the Clifford alarm's remote control. The alarm will chirp twice to confirm that you have reset the system.

Read more: How to Reset a Clifford Alarm | eHow.com www.ehow.com/how_7208561_reset-clifford-...m.html#ixzz2P7CUzR2S
silverlux
WITH SPOILED MR2
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Clifford 5.1 car alarm 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 70
Thanks for the info. I will try out the suggestions you offered and see what happens.
Punky1968
Galway MR2
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1