Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Last of my Mk1 parts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Last of my Mk1 parts
Last of my Mk1 parts 9 Years ago Karma: 3
Still have some part left that didn't go with the car when I sold it.
Just taking up space in the parents' attic and shed so they need to be moved.

Have 2 sets of seats.
One standard set in blue - very good condition. There's only a small piece of the piping has become unstitched and I think I took the screws out of the recliner covers so they'll need replaced. Otherwise, pretty much perfect condition.

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Other set is a pair I intended on refurbing. A pair of rare Recaro recliners from a Super Edition (IIRC). Need a bit of work. Underside of drivers' side is ripped, there's paint on the thigh supports and some of the netting is ripped on the pass side headrests. Drivers' bolster was repaired; while it's not a bad job, it's not perfect. Would be a great edition to a refurbished Mk1 if cleaned up. I've seen proper versions of these going for £300+ on eBay.

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Also have a set of sideskirts and headlight covers in white and a pair of second hand shocks and springs in good nick (came off a 60k-odd mile car).
Have a lot of blue interior trim/plastics/steering wheel etc. and some carpet, a blue door card along with other various bits and pieces.

Just want rid of these.
Say €50 for the lot. I'll take offers on the parts individually.

May also have a bonnet in white in good condition and a set of rear three quarter sideskirt corners as the purchase hasn't come back for them despite making a deposit on them about 18 months ago. I'll follow up and see if he's taking them.

Give us a shout if you are looking for anything in particular and I'll see if i have them.
Parts are located about 10 mile north of Dundalk, on main Carlingford road.
Cheers,
Paddy - 087 6664300
padji
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Go to topPage: 1